On the way exploring the highlights of Ha Giang province with local guides, you will experience majestic landscapes, tribal cultures, historical monuments and famous landmarks.
Day 1: Ha Giang – Bac Sum Pass – Heaven gate – Twin Mountains – Lung Tam Weaving Village – Du Gia village.
Start at 7:30 or 8:00am when your guide pick you up from your hotel or hostel.
– We drive to go to Bac Sum Pass → Going up the Heaven Gate to enjoy the twin mountains and the whole view of Tam Son town → Having lunch in Tam Son Town → Visiting Lung Tam Village (Lung Tam Linen Weaving Village) where the Hmong people make their own clothes, bags and things by linen and everything is handmade → Visiting and staying in the homestay of Du Gia Village (We have dinner in the homestay with Tay ethnic group and learn more about their cultures).
Day 2: Du Gia – Lung Ho village – Mau Due village – Meo Vac town – Ma Pi Leng Pass – Dong Van town.
Having breakfast at 7:00am → After breakfast, we will continue our journey to more distant villages. From there, you will know how people live in remote parts of Vietnam. We will drive through the villages of Lung Ho, Mau Due and Meo Vac ( we will have lunch in Meo Vac town) . After lunch, we will continue our drive towards Dong Van town. We have trek for admiring the scenery and taking some photos of the Ma Pi Leng pass (one of the four most beautiful pass in Vietnam) and the we go to Dong Van town, have dinner and enjoy the night there, Overnight in a Hotel ( 2**)
Day 3: Dong Van Town – H’mong King palace – Tham ma pass – Yen Minh town –– Quan Ba town – Ha Giang city.
After breakfast (8:00), we visit Vuong Family, still called “Hmong King’s palace.” We will continue our drive towards Yen Minh Town, Quan Ba town. We will make few stops for admiring the scenery and taking some photos on the way. Then lunch in Quan Ba town before heading back to Ha Giang city.
Finish and end of the tour around 5:00 – 6:00PM. Then we will arrange your drop-off transfer to Ha Giang bus station where you can catch a bus back to Hanoi.
– At your hostel or hotel
– Bus station or at your hotel or at our homestay
THINGS TO BRING
– Comfortable, clothes (scarves, hat) and shoes, sunscreen, mosquito repellent.
– Car/ Motorbike, speak english guide, meals, water, travel visiting tickets
– Accommodation: hotel room and home-stay
– Permits to enter the border areas in Hagiang (Quan Ba, Yen Minh, Dong Van, Meo Vac)
– Soft drinks, personal travel insurance, tips and other personal expense
group size: Motorbikes 110cc – 150cc
1-3 : 180$/pax
4-5 : 150/pax
6-8 : 120/pax
9-10 : 110/pax
If you need more information about tours. Please contact us